YOUR SECOND HOME INCLUDES...
- Spacious and cheerful semi-private quarters furnished with all of the basic comforts.
- Residents will partake in three nutritious daily meals, in addition to various snacks and refreshments offered at intervals.
- Social connection is necessary to the holistic well-being of our residents. We feature two (2) entertainment lounges with televisions; allowing residents to unwind in the evenings, and piano; for our musically inclined residents.
- Residents may attend religious services offered at specified times throughout the week.
GRAB A BREATH OF FRESH AIR...
- Unlimited recreational pursuits from sports to leisure activities enjoyed while surrounded by nature’s beauty, such as social walks and gardening. Other special events include:
- Bingo and Board Night;
- Basketball and Soccer Games; and,
- Theatre Nights.
- Enrichment through companionship occurs when we provide residents with the many opportunities we do, to socially interact with fellow residents, staff members, visiting loved ones, and locals during our shopping excursions.
SUPERVISION AND MEDICAL RESPONSES...
- Our residents safety and security is our ultimate priority. We provide 24/7 on-site supervision and secure access by a team of reliable staff.
- Welcoming and friendly staff will assist residents with the activities of daily living, from general hygiene maintenance to accompaniment between all manner of external appointments, simultaneously encouraging autonomy and independence in residents beyond the confines of their second home.
Three (3) warm and satisfying meals are provided daily to our residents. This involves morning breakfast, afternoon lunch, and evening dining. Snacks and beverages are delivered in-between, such as coffee, tea, etc.
Should residents choose to participate in any of our interactive, wellness workshops or engaging day programs, packed lunches are available to grab-and-go. Meals can also be saved if staff are notified in advance.
While housekeeping is maintained by our experienced team, residents are encouraged to engage in daily living activities and self-care maintenance, cultivating a sense of independence and an atmosphere of community.